Sunday 23 August 2015

Funniest Instagram Accounts Of The Fashion World

    Funniest Instagram Accounts Of The                                Fashion World

Most models have a lot of followers on Instagram mainly because their fans are crazy about their looks and/or to get a glimpse of how models live. But Swedish model Tilda Lindstam has garnered a huge following on Instagram for a quality that's often not associated with models - humor. 
One look at Lindstam's Instagram account and you'll see how funny she is. Whether it's lampooning pop culture or inserting annoying puns, her account has it all.

Tilda Lindstam for Juicy Couture







































Instagram media by tildalindstam - I got drunk backstage at the @Dior show and made a stranger take this photo of me and two sleeping angels. Thank you and I'm sorry

Instagram media by tildalindstam - Copy my shit, expect to get hit



Instagram media by tildalindstam - My look for the meth ball tonight
Instagram media by tildalindstam - A stranger safety pinning my butt at work rn



Instagram media by tildalindstam - Getting out of order south of the border


Instagram media by tildalindstam - In a cage at the zoo where I belong











Instagram media by tildalindstam - I hope he never wakes up🌹 #die @johnhein

Instagram media by tildalindstam - Birds of paradise 🌴 @fingermonkey @breez_lance

















No comments: